I am a major aficionado of keeping side dishes snappy prep, additionally tasting astonishing. With 3 minimal ones in the house, I don’t have a great deal of time play around with particular formulas that include a considerable measure of hands on time. What’s more, since side dishes normally include a veggie or the like, it is entirely vital to me that they taste incredible so those little ones at the table will eat them down without thought.
Parmesan Roasted Cabbage Wedges Recipe
- 1 small head of cabbage
- 3-4 TB avocado oil (butter, coconut oil, or olive oil would work too)
- 1-2 tsp sea salt to taste
- 1/2 – 1 tsp pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut the cabbage in half and then quarters, slice out the core to discard (or put into the compost), and then cut the cabbage quarters into 1 to 1 1/2 inch wedges.
- Place the wedges onto a Silpat or parchment paper lined baking sheet and brush with avocado oil
- Sprinkle sea salt and pepper and put about a tablespoon or so of freshly grated parmesan cheese on each wedge and then roast in a 425 degree oven for 25 minutes.